Friday, May 24, 2013

day 24: three worst traits

Pinned Image

1. I’ve got a mild case of OCD {Obsessive Compulsive Disorder}. I tend to get really worked up when things don’t go according to plan. I’m easily flustered when we get an unexpected visitor and the house isn’t spotless. I know, I’ve got a problem. I’m TOO clean. I’m TOO organized. I’m TOO "plan ahead". The volume NEEDS to be on an even number...or else, I just might go crazy. I’ve been trying my best as of late to swallow the chill pill. This past weekend was a good training ground for me.

2. Ironically, I have a tendency to be lazy. But, let me defend myself. When something needs to be done, I will work myself to the ground in order to complete said task. On the other hand, when nothing is too pressing, I'd be content sitting on my bum wasting the day away watching pointless TV shows. But, who doesn't? In other words, instead of looking for something constructive to do with my time, I often fall prey to indifference and lethargy. It's a vicious cycle.

3. I'm a whiner. I asked Steve what my worst traits were. It didn't take him long to spit out "whiner". Wah, sniff, boo-hoo. See, I'm doing it. No, I asked for it. I'll let him off the hook. Besides, it didn't take long for me to agree. I'd say the whining goes hand in hand with being OCD. I'm embarrassed to say that I sometimes whine when I don't get my own way{shock!}. I need to work on that. It probably doesn't help that the hubs spoils me rotten. But, I'm not complaining! ;)


{Tomorrow: Something said about about myself, good or bad}


2 comments:

  1. That picture. Ugh. And then it goes over by a penny and I hang my head in shame.

    Whiner? Really Scoops? Huh. I don't see it. No sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even OCD and that picture gets me. I mean, I love having my house clean and organized, but laziness almost always wins out.

    ReplyDelete