Friday, May 10, 2013

day 10: restroom mishap

I've had many embarrassing moments. One of the most recent that comes to mind occurred on my first day at my current job. You heard it right. First. Day.

I was a chock full of nerves like any first timer on the job would have. So, when nature called, I head to the restroom. Feelings of shock and horror flood through my nerved up body as I take in the sight of a...dun dun duuun...URINAL.{!!} You know, that porcelain receptacle used by MEN to urinate into. Yeah, that.

Let me put this into layman's terms: I WALKED INTO THE MENS RESTROOM ON MY FIRST DAY ON THE JOB. Needless to say I made a beeline for the door and ran into the ladies room to regain my composure behind a closed stall.

Thank heavens not a soul witnessed the scene. It could've been a lot worse, people. A lot worse.
 
 
 
{Tomorrow: sell myself in ten words or less}
 
 

1 comment: