Wednesday, May 15, 2013

day 15: my day in photos

Just a typical Wednesday...



starts off with hitting the snooze a few times.
notice the fan. its makes me happy.



a typical breakfast. {that's oatmeal by the way}

arriving at work. coffee a necessity.

still at work. i really love water.

hair cut time

curly hair don't care

 

and then there's him

takin' care of business{every day}
takin' care of business{every way}

moving on...

 about to do some closet organizing

 
sneak peak of result. happy sigh.

i copy Laurie
and i love target. only $16! they sparkle.

dinner out with sister and parents


i like smokey bones

and beer



nom nom

see i don't have a green thumb

my mom does

she helps a girl out

she's a gem





and i end the day with a glass of wine and my blog.



{Tomorrow: a difficulty in life}

 

4 comments:

  1. I am so interested in everyone's day! It looks so productive! I go to work then barely clean the kitchen at home. You go to dinner! garden! organize closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I thought my life was boring! :) It is very interesting to get a glimpse of another persons day.

      Delete
  2. Trying for a third time - it wouldn't post my comments yesterday. Love the pics - you are tres cute girl!

    ReplyDelete