Wednesday, May 1, 2013

day 1: the story of my life

In 250 words or less{but who's counting?}

I was born and raised in a christian home. My parents have been happily married for 30 years. For this I am extremely thankful because I know it is a rarity these days. I am the second oldest of FIVE GIRLS. 


 Erin, Allison, Me, Mandy, Leesha


Can you believe this is the most current photo I have of ALL OF US? Sad, really. It's three years old!

I accepted Jesus as my Savior at a young age. My faith and church are a huge part of my life.

I had a wonderful childhood. I played a lot of barbies, make belief house/dress up, and built forts inside and outside. It was simply chock full of lovely memories.

I attended Word of Life Bible Institute for one year following high school.

The best day of my life: marrying my high school sweetheart and best friend, Steve.


Look how young! Me-20, Steve-21


This June we will be celebrating six years of marriage. I can hardly believe it!

We have a dog named Jake. He's pretty cute as far as four legged creatures go. But, he's also very naughty and sometimes down right a pain in the butt! I'll save that for another time...

Hmm what else, oh! Traveling is a pretty big part of my life. My most favorite destination is Bermuda hands down. I've been there four times. Happy sigh.

We hope to be parents one day. Unfortunately, infertility and a miscarriage have gotten in the way of that thus far.

All that being said I am truly blessed. I have SO much to be thankful for.

{Tomorrow: I will attempt to educate you on something I know a lot about or am good at.}

2 comments:

  1. Look how young you two are!! Sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great! except I don't remember ever signing a photo release paper...hahahah just kidding:0

    ReplyDelete