Friday, August 16, 2013

Where I sort of freak out a bit

 
And just like that, I begin to legitimately panic.
 
We're moving in one week. All of our crap, my four legged child, and my two legged husband, relocating five minutes down the road. Will it rain? Will it be sweltering hot? Will we have enough help? Will we have too much help?{nah} Will we get it all done? Will our bank account shrivel away to nothing?{precisely}
 
If you haven't already noticed, I tend to err a bit on the side of obsessive compulsive. Just a bit. I worry and fret things won't go according to plan...ha! The first step to recovery is admitting your weakness, am I right?
 
Oh goodness gracious, we are literally moving. This weekend we mean business, people. It's business time. On the agenda: pack up bedroom, bathroom, closets *yikes* and kitchen. That is all. Oh but with the anxiety comes the excitement! We are so thankful our home sold so quickly and effortlessly. We are so grateful we found our dream home not long after we sold our home. My lucky stars aligned just right. As far as real estate lucky stars go, I suppose. No, really. It sounds cliche, but it was totally a God thing! So, Thank you God. We know this was all You.
 
There's much to be done. So, quit pressuring me to post on the blog more, gosh! Just kidding, that's just my inner voice telling me I need to write more. Because I'm Oh. Cee. Dee. And apparently there's an unwritten rule somewhere in the blogosphere that says one should blog on average 3-5 times per week. Don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. Regardless, I break that rule quite frequently.
 
One thing's for sure. There will be a box of chardonnay at my disposal at all times. Is it strange that wine motivates me to get things done? Okay then, I'm just strange. Now if you'll excuse me -you readers are SO demanding- I have some packing to do.
 
Eek!
 

3 comments:

  1. it's actually about 7.5 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boxed wine is the very best of motivators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the move is going well! Or did go well... hopefully you aren't moving for a week and a half :) Hurray for dream homes!

    ReplyDelete