Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Random Thoughts Tuesday {DQ Style}

So I don't have much to say tonight. Mostly because it's getting late, and there's really not much worth sharing. But, it is RTT after all. So, instead of boring you with a lengthy post, I thought I'd bore you with some random kodak moments from this evenings visit to the local Dairy Queen with my parents.

Enjoy.

 
Look at me being all adventurous opting for a cone{chocolate covered nonetheless!} instead of a blizzard! I know...shocking, right?!
This isn't one of my most flattering moments if I do say.
Next time I'll stick with the blizzard. Less mess.


YUM! I just love ice cream. And Dairy Queen. And the sticky fingers you get after opting for a cone instead of a blizzard. NOT. Ah, life lessons I say! In layman's term: "less mess is best".

Until next Tuesday...

1 comment: