Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend Wrap Up

I finally bring you part two to this. I really really wanted to blog more, especially with all the fun Summer stuff going on. "It must be officially documented!" said I. But, the said Summer stuff happened and the documenting part of it fell by the wayside. In an attempt to play catch up, my posts will be less wordy and more picture-y. This way I'll be more inclined to blog because adding pictures is a breeze. Right?

To catch you (as in me) up to speed, we were supposed to go to Vermont over Memorial Day weekend, but Sydney got an ear infection so the Memorial Day festivities remained in PA. We were able to join in on my side of the family's get together at my grandparents house. There was a nice spread of cold cuts, and lots of treats to satisfy any one's sweet tooth. Of course, Sydney was the COA (center of attention). The weekend ended with a relaxing day at home, and then a visit to my parents where I just had to do a mini photo shoot of Syd in her patriotic outfit.

What a ham!





Kisses for PopPop

Lots of heart eye faces

Can't get enough of standing

I'd kill for those lashes!

It's only been a month and a half and that neck roll is gone...SAD.


Rubbing the sleepies out of her eye just like daddy does ;)

Ear infection or not, life is so much more fun with this girl!

Next up on the blog...June! I don't think we could fit anymore in that month if we had tried.

Holly xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Bringing back the start of summer. I dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer that your plans changed but looks like you still had a good time! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete